Personal attention. Professional care.
Great patient care is both art and science. Specialty medications can be highly complex and expensive to use. But it doesn’t have to be difficult. We provide our patients with the most advanced drug therapies available and supplement that with industry-leading clinical and financial resources. We ask questions, work in tandem with your physician and – most importantly – we listen to you.
Consistent, comprehensive and compassionate service.
We understand that managing a specialty condition and the medication used to treat it can be challenging and complex. Questions come up. Complications can arise. Answers are often hard to find. At Apex, we built a service model that makes it fast and easy to get the information and support you need when you need it most. Our service is consistent, comprehensive and compassionate.
- No frustrating robotic phone trees. You’ll talk to a real person every single time
- Clear and direct communication with you and your physician
- Quick turnaround times and no long waits ‘on-hold’
- On-time prescription delivery. No waiting around so you can get on with your day
- Clinical support to make sure you understand your medication and how to use it
- Financial support – we secure over $30 million per year in assistance for our patients
- Insurance industry experts – we handle all prior-authorizations with your insurance provider
- Proactive refill reminders and follow-up from our clinical staff to keep your therapy on track
- We know you by name
- We know your doctors and work with them daily
- We help manage more than just your medications – we are your healthcare advocate
- We’re here when you call – ready to listen to and answer your questions
Want more information about being an Apex patient? Click here for our Patient Handbook.
Questions or concerns? Contact us
We know that filling a Specialty Medication can be a long, confusing and expensive process. We’re here to help.
At Apex, we strive to make filling a Specialty Medication as simple and seamless as possible for both the patient and provider. If there’s anything we can do to assist you, please let us know.Send us a Message